1st October is Chinese National Day an annual 'celebration' of Mao Zedong's establishment of the People's Republic of China. But as celebrations take place many nationalities will NOT BE CELEBRATING!
- Occupied Tibet remains one of the most repressive regions in the world, with Tibetans subjected to severe restrictions on their freedoms;
- Uyghurs face a harrowing genocide;
- Southern Mongolians continue to endure forced erasure of their cultural heritage;
- Hong Kong mourns the loss of fundamental freedoms under the shadow of totalitarian rule;
- Taiwan faces geopolitical bullying and continues to lives under constant threat, facing aggression.
The Chinese Communist Party's occupations and systematic destruction of cultures and crackdowns on fundamental freedoms and human rights are evident.
Now more than ever, it is imperative for governments and world leaders to recognise the grave threat to democracy, freedom, and human rights posed by the Chinese Communist Party.
TAKE ACTION NOW! Join the VIRTUAL PROTEST at The Great Hall of the People in Beijing and call global attention to China's tyrannical ways! Simply add your name and message and we will place your pin amongst the crowd to join thousands of people from around the globe - all standing up to #ResistChina!